Thursday, June 28, 2012

Departing San Antonio

I've been researching and debating where to take off too, it all comes down to hearing word if I get this job or not. If I do get this job in Staten Island then I will be taking the MegaBus and seeing the countryside. I'll probably couch surf the whole way there. It should probably take two to three days, I guess depending on how often I can make connections from city to city.

Did you know a trip only costs about 1-5USD?! That's so unbelievably reasonable, in comparison to airfare and train fare. Though, you would have to take several legs to get to NYC from Texas. BUT, it might only come out to about 40USD and thats a fraction of airfare or even bus fare from Greyhound.

Picture of Megabus 

If I don't get this job (which I feel pretty confident that I did), then it is off to California to do some job hunting, and perhaps finding a spot to live... I'll be there for the whole month of July. 

I'm ready for the next move, where ever it takes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment