Saturday, June 23, 2012

So this is the beginning.

Hi, 


My name is Miss Ri


It is my pleasure to meet your acquaintance. 


I'm sure you want to know more about me, well, I suggest you start following this blog. 


I'm beginning a new chapter in my life, I'm labeling it adulthood. I've finally became a woman, how you ask did I just realize this at only 27 years old?


Well, for starters I graduated. I got educated, about, one: not letting people dick you around, and two: telling everyone to shut the fuck up and not giving a shit. Excuse my language- but I've had some pent up issues the last couple of years. 


But, this blog isn't here for you to hear my whiny bullshit (ok maybe occasionally) it's here to entertain you; make you think and open your eyes to the bigger picture, man. 


Follow me in my experience that is the journey into womanhood. 


Let's get started. 



No comments:

Post a Comment