Sunday, July 1, 2012

So here's the plan...

Now, it's almost finalized- I have to pick between two cities, both at the oppisite ends of the US.

1. New York or 2. San Francisco.

It all comes down to Monday... the clock is ticking. I'm anxious.
So, I haven't really told anyone what the plan is exactly- but it looks like both cities are lining up.

If I take of to NY (Staten Island) then I would be living with an art collective for a little bit- and meet some really cool people. I will be taking a Megabus and flying out of Houston.

If I take off to SF- my cousin is willing to put me up while I job hunt. I will leave by plane in Austin on July 4th.

I want NY! That's where my little heart is really and truly needing to go. I can't be afraid any longer, I just have to take the plunge! I've packed up everything and put it all in storage for the time being- selling a few other things and getting out of here on Thursday! I have only four more days in Texas! I've packed most of my things, but I now need to go through and pack all the things I will need for the next month, which means doing laundry and pulling out articles of clothing that have been packed.

I'm ready to let go, though I won't forget all the people whom I've connected with here in texas, but I do feel like this is the next big step that I MUST take. In order to let myself grow into that beautiful person that I've been wanting to be, I must move on to gain those new experiences.

Lets do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment